Friday, July 1, 2011

out of the city

morning...
my" blood high up"
wonder to go up to E's place
bcs he willing me to take me go up v long time ago.. just i just cant find the perfect time..
even though today also not..><
but we two have the same decision..=P
after school.. when he come fetch me..
i stare at him.. wonder to tell him i wish to go up ..
but v4 i wan to spoke up.. he say" lets go my place"
when i heard it.. i wishpered him that" i wonder to tell u that, hmm? we have the same idea!!?? huh?"
HAHAHA... thn i sat on his motobike..
woootsss!!! lets go!~v^.^v
pipu~~pipu~~~pipu~~~pipu~~~~
wow....
he live futher thn i can imagine..
the road.... totally.... =.= scary....
lik sitting roller coster.. how i can wonder how dangerous it was everytime he come down n fetch me home.. n go back home ...
the journey totally a "NIGHTMARE"
hmm... i just keep ask him to slow down.. bcs is riding along the hill...
the air is fresh.. n cold..
when i reach his "village" wow.... such a cute places...
i can just remembered that i went there... once or twice b4...

first.. he fetch me go his school.. let me kno wer his school wer...
after that.. he take me back his home..XD
wakakaa....
his house is cover wif GREEN IN COLOUR
n guess wat?
he has 6 dogs n his house... ><
OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!
i scare of dogs.. but i love dog...
wat am i taliking about.. im crazy...
he has types of dogs... the dog i love it.. he also got feed..XD
but i not dare to touch it.. it inside the dog cave.. n keep on BARKING NONE STOP..=.=
scary puppy...

go in to his room...
hahaha......
...
..
..
..
wah... his roon quite a mess.. but is normal right??
not as messy than i tot...
its just his book all around his room.. like a "ppl who always read"><
but he say he always got tidy up.. n i kno he does..XD
he not that bad la... he v GUAI EH.. lolz...

thn after waiting he bath finish.. he drive me along his village...
his friends house just at the another road.. how nice it was...XD
feel lik v warm.. n nice if i live at there too..
feel no pressure... .... fun!~

we din wear heldmet.. like as if this is my town...
YEAPPIEE..!!!

time pass by...
he fetch me back home.... hmm... feel v happy when i b wif him...
time pass v fast... aong the way back...
he told me " i love u"
i shocked..@.@...
but DEEP INSIDE MY HEART.. i feel so exited n happy..^.^...

that all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment