Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tiggie

we had known each others since we were form 4...
n he din gib me a birthday present to me b4..
hmm.. is not he don wan gib.. is he buy le.. put in at bus station=.= ( lame reason??) hahaha!!
n this year is his money gone when he was planning 4 my birthday...
aiya... so SUI...
mayb is 天注定了。。。
i din blame him also...
just bit dissapointed...
but nvm.. i din put it in heart... i also din begg him to reGIVE me the present..
ALTHOUGH he say he will gib me 2 present back la..XD blek!!~~~
hmm...
same as usual... he come fetch me after school...
when reach home... he take a cute thing out from his pocket...
huh??? a little tiger.... kakakaa...
when i saw it... in my mind is..IT LOOK SO CUTE!!!!!!!
adui... geram... n i thanks him..
i feel v happy.. however is just a little small present..
he say this not include the present i wan replace u..
i just gib u bcs i wan to give..XD
so i kept it...

it let me feel so special....
everyday i will grape my TIGGIE ..as i call it...
=D
my heart will automatically feel happy n warm...
special huh???
i tot so...XD

n i love it so much~~~
THANKS... E^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment