Wednesday, August 31, 2011

time

wow...
time pass v fast....
i tot i still in form 1 right now..
thinking back...
its just too sweet... memorable moment... i have!
hmm.. that time no pressure... no worries... just worry bus come late to fetch me 4 school neh~=.=III
hahaha...

always ply on9 games wif my cousin...
have a good bf that i never care 4 it.. n regret to let him go...
sad bcs of boys.. bcs of friends... sad bcs of betray...
OMG...
now think back...
got bit funny...
thats my childhood!~

bcs of stupid boys cry... neh!~
bcs of friends cry... wow!~
bcs of betray cry... OMG!!~~

everything i had experience b4...
in that ages....

i been through too much...
so i trying to b strong enough...
always i did... to act like i am strong...
n thats my personalities
tired... sure!~

but i thanks 4 being through this much...
to b a grow up...
i kno how to behave myself..
to don let ppl who beside me worry bout me..
i just will cry infront of my true friends...
i never cry infront of my mum..
when i met difficulties..
not my attitude~

bcs i don lik my mum to worry bout me..
bcs i kno i can cope it...
can handle it myself...
buts is alwyas hard 4 me to do alone...

times... PASS!~
too fast...
that i cant try to slow down my step~
to rest 4 a moment..
to drink a cup of MILO??
i don drink coffee..^.^
hahaa

now...form5...
wow!!!!
scary~ izit?
im form5 now...

haha
cant believe it...
when i was small..
i so hope to b a form5 students..
how would it b to b a grow up???..
hmm..
now there is it...
a grow up...
facing much trouble..
facing pressure..
facing all kind of things...
solve...
solve
solve.......

this call journey~
the journey we need to go through...

n now i have a person i love ..
i tressure..

a mum who care me ...
a love who alwyas cheer 4 me...

thats enough 4 me..
a little girl... that hope to have this much~
din willing to have more thn that...
=D
good bye my childhood~
welcome my teenage dream~

No comments:

Post a Comment